LOOKING TO GET PRE-APPROVED FOR A HOME LOAN?
Getting pre-approved is the first legitimate step towards purchasing your new home. To get pre-approved, we verify your information and documents to determine how much you are able to borrow towards your new home. This will strengthen any offer you make for a home.
What Paperwork Will Be Need?
To apply for a new mortgage, you will be asked to provide documentation that will be needed for the mortgage loan process. A copy of your credit report from a credit agency will be requested in order to verify the information provided in your loan application.
Be prepared to provide the following:
- Social Security Numbers for all borrowers
- Copies of Checking and Savings accounts statements for the past 2 months
- Evidence of other Assets such as Stocks, Bonds or 401K
- Recent Paycheck Stubs
- W-2 Forms or Income Tax Returns for the past 2 years
- Name and Address of your Employer
- Residence History for the past 2 years
- Sales Contract for the purchase of a new home
- Homeowners Association information (if applicable)